Hi everyone, 1. First off, we just wanted to say thanks a lot for following this blog. We hope we are providing valuable information/content and that it is helping you reach your health, fitness, and fat loss goals. 2. Sorry we have not updated the blog in some time. I have been busy working on … Read more
Like us on Facebook!
- Sorry my little piglet friend. We must Feast! http://t.co/w0FcfABnDQ 4 hours ago
- I did a guest post for the Renegade Nation. @JasonFerruggia thanks for posting. bit.ly/16C6k66 1 day ago
- Big Paleo Diet vs. Debunking Paleo Diet Post/Rant coming on Tuesday. Its a ridiculous 8000 words right now. I'll see what I can cut. 2 days ago
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- We Have Moved to natemiyaki.com
- The Fat Habit is to Underestimate the Power of Walking. The Fit Habit is to Walk Daily
- Q: Why am I not losing weight on a strict adherence to the Paleo Diet?
- FitNation: Ch-Ch-Changes
- A Fat Habit is to Eat High Amounts of Fructose. A Fit Habit is to Eat Low Amounts of Fructose (ebook-Sample Chapter)
- Q: Is “Body For Life” a Good Way to Get Ripped?
DisclaimerThe authors and contributors to this site accept no responsibility or liability for any injury, loss or damage to any party undertaking or performing the exercises, stretches, procedures or nutritional advice set out on this site. All parties undertake and perform such exercises, stretches, procedures, and nutritional advice at their own risk.
Copyright© 2011 All Rights Reserved. No part of this site may be reproduced without written consent from the authors.